Latest Posts

[5]

The Flannel Shirt: Men's fashion








I love a flannel shirt; I have quite a few hanging in my closet. It is fashionable and easy to pair. To me, flannel shirts have this rugged feel to them. We always see those commercial where the man has on a flannel shirt, with a long beard, and probably working on a car lol. This is men's edition of how to style a flannel shirt. Do you like a flannel shirt as much as I do? Tell me in the comment section.
The Flannel Shirt: Men's fashion The Flannel Shirt: Men's fashion Reviewed by Unknown on 4:27 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

!-- Author Profile () --> Image Link [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lreTCQyYXEc/Vqd2-xlguwI/AAAAAAAAAms/JbGidpGRLng/s1600/Attachment%2B%25284%2529.png] Author Name [YVONNE ASHON] Author Description [Welcome to your online fashion and beauty blog. Subscribe to us for your daily fashion and beauty trends and updates.] Twitter Username [genesisofstyle] Facebook Username [Thegenesisofstyle-1395095910797976/] Pinterest Username [genesysofstyle] Instagram Username [thegenesisofstyle] Instagram Username [thegenesisofstyle]